Any.to - Terms and Conditions
This document was updated on 10 April, 2015.
Your Acceptance of the Terms
The Terms and Conditions (the ‘Terms’) outlined herein govern your use of the Any.to website and all services, content and products made available through the website (collectively, the ‘Website’). The Website is owned and operated by Lewis Adler Ltd (‘Lewis Adler’, ‘Any.to’, ‘us’, ‘we’). Please read this agreement carefully prior to accessing or using the Website. By using the Website, or any services made available in connection to the Website, you agree to be bound without modification by the Terms.
Description of Services
Any.to is a URL shortening service that serves two constituents. First, we enable publishers to earn income by displaying advertisements to web users before those users are routed to a destination URL. Second, we enable advertisers to use the Website to promote products and services on publisher’s pages or third party pages. You acknowledge that the Website may feature advertisements and that such advertisements are necessary in order for Any.to to continue operating the Website. You also acknowledge that you may receive communications from the Website, including but not limited to announcements, notifications of price changes and other notifications that may affect your use of the Website. You also acknowledge that new features made available on the Website are automatically subject to the Terms without notice.
By opening an Any.to account (“Account”), you are indicating that you are at least 18 years old and that the laws of the State of Israel or other applicable jurisdiction do not bar you from using the Website. Upon opening account, you agree to provide complete, accurate and current information about yourself using the Website’s registration form (collectively, the information that you provide is “Account Data”). Further, you agree to maintain up-to-date Account Data and you acknowledge that you can only create one Account. If you provide Account Data that is untrue, incomplete, inaccurate or out-of-date, or that Any.to has reasonable cause to believe is untrue, incomplete, inaccurate or out-of-date, Any.to reserves the right to terminate or suspend your account and to deny your use of the Website.
Upon opening an Account you will be provided with a password and other information pertaining to your Account. It is your responsibility to ensure that you protect the confidentiality of your password and Account. You agree that all activities that occur using your password and Account are your responsibility. If you believe your Account has been used by another, unauthorized person, or that the security of your password has been breached, you agree to notify Any.to immediately of such breach or unauthorized use. Any.to assumes no liability for losses or damages that arise out of your inability to protect the confidentiality of your password and Account.
Contributions to the Website
Any information, text, audio, video, messages, data and other materials (collectively “Content”) that you upload, email, transmit or otherwise make available on the Website is your sole responsibility. You understand that Any.to does not control such Content and that Any.to makes no guarantees with respect ot the quality, accuracy or integrity of such Content. You understand that in the course of your use of the Website that you may be exposed to Content that is objectionable or offensive. You further understand that Any.to assume no liability of any form for any Content that is made available via the Website, or for any loss or damage that you incur as a result of such Content.
By making Content available on the Website, you represent and warrant that you will not:
- Upload, post or otherwise make available Content that is unlawful, harmful, vulgar, invasive on another person’s privacy, defamatory, adult in nature, racially or ethnically objectionable or otherwise objectionable;
- Misrepresent your identity or your association with another person or entity;
- Violate any local, state, national or international law, whether intentionally or unintentionally;
- Gather, store or otherwise collect data about other users of the Website;
- Harass another individual;
- Cause harm to minors;
- Manipulate identifiers in any way, including as a means to disguise the origin of Content make available on the Website;
- Use anonymous proxy servers, use automated traffic or otherwise tamper with traffic volumes in order to earn revenue;
- Spam or generate Content by machine;
- Use Content that will the infringe proprietary rights of third parties, including but not limited to copyrights and trademark rights;
- Violate any third-party licenses with respect to the Content;
- Open more than one Account;
- Provide incentives of any kind that incent users to click on Any.to links in exchange for any benefit, including but not limited to money, traffic or ‘points’.
You understand that Any.to may at its sole discretion choose to pre-screen Content that is submitted to the Website but is not obligated to perform such screening. You also understand that Any.to may at its close discretion deny or move any Content that is submitted to the Website.
Any.to reserves the right to refuse, without limitation, any Content or Account that it deems to be in violation of these Terms or is otherwise deemed objectionable. You bear all risks associated with the use of Content submitted to the Website, including risks pertaining to the accuracy and completeness of the Content.
You understand and accept that Any.to reserves the right to access, store and share information about your Account and the Content if required to do so by law, or if Any.to deems such access, storage of sharing of information necessary in order to: (1) satisfy legal requirements; (2) ensure that these Terms are adhered to; (3) investigate claims pertaining to Content which may violate third party rights; (4) provide you with customer services; or (5) preserve the rights of other users, the general public and Any.to.
You understand and accept that you are forbidden to reproduce, publish, further distribute or publicly exhibit materials provided on the Website.
Content Submitted to the Website
The Content that you make available for inclusion in the Website belongs to you and Any.to makes not claim to the ownership of such Content. For Content that you submit to the Website that is made available in public sections of the Website, however, you hereby grant Any.to with a world-wide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license, as defined below:
- For the period beginning at the time you decide to include Content on the Website, for the inclusion on publicly sections of the Website, to the time you (or Any.to) remove it from the Website, you grant Any.to the license to distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly display and use the Content on the Website for the purpose of promoting the Website.
- For the period beginning at the time you decide to include Content on the Website, for the inclusion on publicly sections of the Website, to the time you (or Any.to) remove it from the Website, you grant Any.to the license to distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly display and use the photos, audio, graphics or videos that you submit on the Website for the purpose of promoting the Website.
- “Public sections” of the Website refer to areas that are made available by Any.to to the general public, including areas providing news, resources and other information about the Website.
General Rules for Advertisers
Users who place advertisements on the Website are prohibited from the following:
- Using frame-breaking scripts or other methods of compromising the Any.to header.
- Using pop-ups, pop-unders or any other variant of automatically-opening windows.
- Distributing spyware, malware, viruses or any other malicious code that may have a visitor’s computer.
- Distributing any form of illegal content, or engaging in any unlawful or illegal activity.
- Engaging in ‘cookie stuffing’.
- Advertising competing services.
- Advertising content that is deceitful or misleading the visitor.
You understand and agree that Any.to reserves the right to decline any advertisement for any reason. In instances where your advertisement is declined, you will be provided with a refund. You also understand that if you are found to be breaking any of these Terms that your Account will be suspended (or terminated) and all advertisements associated with your Account will be halted.
Visitor Criteria for Advertisers
You understand and accept that you will be charged when a visitor is presented with your advertisement by clicking on an Any.to link or by visiting any website using our Website Entry Script feature, only if the following requirements are satisfied:
- The advertisement that is presented to the visitor is a paying advertisement.
- The visitor will be a unique visitor (over the past 24 hours).
- The visitor is not accessing the website via a proxy server.
- The advertisement is presented to the user for a minimum of 5 seconds. (This assumes that your website loads within a timeframes that is deemed by Any.to to be reasonable. Very slow websites may not load completely before the visitor is permitted to skip the advertisement. In such instances you will be charged for the advertisement, so it is recommended that you ensure that your website is loading quickly.)
- The visitor’s device will have Adobe Flash enabled.
- The visitor’s IP address will be associated with your targeted country.
General Rules for Publishers
Publishers who wish to monetize their URLs using the Website must adhere to the following rules:
- You are not permitted to place Any.to links using any form of paid-to-click or traffic exchange.
- You are not permitted to generate Any.to links using URLs containing illegal or unlawful materials.
- You are not permitted to offer cash, gifts, points or other incentives to visitors to click on Any.to links.
- You are not permitted to ask people to click on Any.to links for the purpose of generating revenue for you.
- You are not permitted to create ‘loops’ with Any.to or similar services in order to generate revenue.
- You are not allowed to form agreements with other Any.to publishers wherein you agree to click on their Any.to links in exchange for them clicking on your Any.to links.
- You are not permitted to open Any.to links in pop-up, pop-under or any other variant of automatically opening windows.
- You are not permitted to include Any.to links in spam, including comments on blogs, forums and live chat.
- When a visitor clicks on an Any.to link, the only link that can be opened is the Any.to link; no other links can be opened at the time the link is clicked.
- Except when using the Website Entry Script, Any.to links are only permitted to be opened when a visitor ‘clicks’ on the link.
- You may not perform test clicks on Any.to links created using the Website Entry Script, but you are permitted to test your other Any.to links by clicking on them once.
- Any.to reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to not pay for views of a advertisement generated by the owner of the Any.to account who launched that advertisement.
‘Website Entry Script’ Rules for Publishers
Publishers who wish to use Any.to’s‘Website Entry Script’ feature must adhere to the following rules:
- You are not permitted to place any webpage containing the Website Entry Script on any form of pad-to-click website or traffic exchange.
- You are not permitted to use the Website Entry Script on any website containing illegal or unlawful content.
- You are not permitted to offer cash, gifts, points or other incentives to visitors to click on any link containing the Any.to ‘Website Entry Script’
- You are not permitted to ask people to click on any link containing the Any.to ‘Website Entry Script’ to help you generate revenue.
Payments to Publishers
Any.to pays Publishers an amount equal to 50% of the revenue generated by advertisements that are displayed on the Website and associated with your account.Any.to makes payments to publishers from Lewis Adler Ltd, an Israeli entity, on the first Monday of the month. Payments are made through PayPal when the publisher reaches the minimum payout of USD 10.00. Unless a publisher has been flagged for review, which may occur as a result of our anti-fraud measures, payments are processed automatically. Publishers who are flagged for review will experience payment delays of up to 14 days. You can apply to be white listed from our anti-fraud measures by sending an email to support @ any.to.
Deposits from Advertisers
Any.to offers advertising services for sale to advertisers. We use third-party payment service providers to handle the processing of payments. After you purchase Any.to advertising credits and your payment passes through the automatic fraud prevention methods used by our payment service providers, Any.to will automatically add funds to your Any.to account.
Refunds to Advertisers
Advertisers who deposit funds into their Any.to account are permitted to receive refunds of unspent campaign funds for a period of 90 days following the date of initial deposit. Funds that have been spent are not able to be refunded.
Use of Defaults
You understand and accept that, in the event of there being no advertisements in queue on the Website for a Publisher’s traffic profile, a default advertisement, for which Publishers will not receive payment, will be displayed as a substitute.
These Terms do not transfer from Any.to to you any Any.to or third party intellectual property. You understand that all right, title and interest in such intellectual property, including trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos, will remain with Any.to or the relevant third parties.
You understand and accept that Any.to may terminate your access to the Website at any time, with or without cause, and with or without notice, at its sole discretion. If you no longer wish to be bound by these Terms, you must discontinue your use of the Website. You understand and accept that provisions of these Terms which, by nature, should survive termination, will survive termination, including without limitation warranty disclaimers, indemnity, limitations of liability and ownership provisions.
Limitation of Liability
You understand that neither Any.to, nor its suppliers or partners will be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages, for the cost of procuring substitute services, for the interruption or loss of data, or for any amount that exceeds the fees that you pay to Any.to. You also understand that Any.to shall have no liability for any failures or delays that occur due to matters beyond our reasonable control. You also understand that Any.to will not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from your use of the Website or the performance of the Website.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand and accept that:
- You use the Website at your own risk and that the Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available basis. Any.to disclaims all warranties of any form, express or implied.
- Any.to makes no warranty of any kind for the Website meeting your requirements, for the Website being provided on a timely, uninterrupted, secure or reliable basis, for the results that may be achieved from using the Website, for the quality of products and services made available through the Website, or for any errors or omission in the Website being corrected.
- You download and make use of any material from the Website at your own risk, and you alone are responsible for any damage that occurs to your computing device or the loss of information that may occur as a result of your downloading such material.
By using the Website, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Any.to, its licensors and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents, and its contractors, from and against any and all claims and expenses, including legal fees, that arise out of your use of the Website.
You agree to report any violations of these Terms by sending an email to support @ any.to.
Changes to the Terms
You understand and accept that Any.to may make adjustments to these Terms at our sole discretion. You are encouraged to revisit these Terms for such changes frequently. Your continued use of this Website following such changes constitutes your acceptance of the changes.
Our Contact Information
For any questions that you have regarding these Terms, the Website, or your dealings with Any.to, please send an email to support @ any.to.